13 February 2018

IN LUMINE FIDEI: 13 FEBRUARY – TUESDAY OF QUINQUAGESIMA WEEK (SHROV...

A new blog in the blogroll. 'In Lumine Fidei' is a blog from Australia by Rita Bogna. I discovered it when I purchased The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary for Kindle, a book of devotions compiled by her. This is a blog dedicated to the liturgical year according to the Traditional Calendar which I thought might interest my readers.

I plan on linking to it daily. Since it is already early morning of Ash Wednesday in Australia, I shall try not to confuse my readers by waiting until it is the given date here in Nebraska! 😆

IN LUMINE FIDEI: 13 FEBRUARY – TUESDAY OF QUINQUAGESIMA WEEK (SHROV...: Lesson – Genesis xiv. 8 ‒ 20 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.